Thursday 31 December 2015

Taking Heed Of Jesus' Last Few Words To Me

 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”  Matthew 28:18-20  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father these were the last few words from Jesus to me.  I am to make disciples and teach them to love you and share your love to others by your grace and mercy.  I shall always take these two commands seriously and carry out conscientiously for you are always with me. I desire to walk in your ways by your wisdom and love, and fulfill the works you have for me. Let this last day of 2015 be a blessed time reflecting on your goodness and kindness toward me.  I commit the year 2016 in your loving hand.  In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment