Thursday 10 December 2015

Faithful In Small, Fruitful In Big

Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom his master has set over his household, to give them their food at the proper time? Blessed is that servant whom his master will find so doing when he comes.  Truly, I say to you, he will set him over all his possessions.  Matthew 24: 45-47 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I thank you for this wonderful privilege of taking care of and responsible for the talents, treasures and time given to me each day, week, month and year. May the joy of the Lord continue to be my strength, as I seek to be and remain faithful to the Kingdom's work all the days of my life.  Holy Spirit help me to work with you closely, and may I be able to discern your voice from the voices of the world. Grant me the wisdom and insight to recognise fruits that are of eternal values, however small they may seem to be now.  May I be focused and nurture them faithfully.  Let me demonstrate faithfulness to the things you have entrusted to me today. In Jesus' wonderful name I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment