Saturday 26 December 2015

Worshipping Jesus In Awe And Holy Fear

When the centurion and those who were with him, keeping watch over Jesus, saw the earthquake and what took place, they were filled with awe and said, "Truly this was the Son of God!"  Matthew 27:54  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this element of holy fear is what i need to truly worship you as my Lord and my God. May I see you also as the Creator of the whole universe. At night when my eyes gaze upon the vastness of the heavenlies, i know it is but only a glimpse of your majesty and glory. Help me to look heavenward and fill my thoughts with the beauty of your heavenly kingdom. I know this world will fade away and there shall be a new heaven and earth when you return. Let me learn to worship you in spirit and in truth bringing you joy and gladness. I know that you deeply and truly love me, since the beginning of time. In Jesus' majestic name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment