Monday 7 December 2015

Jesus Is Coming Again!

Then will appear in heaven the sign of the Son of Man, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with and great glory. And he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.  Matthew 24:30-31 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus this scriptural passage is awesome, powerful and indeed beyond my imagination, as I ponder on your eventual entrance to earth which shall be in power and great glory! Lord you are coming to gather everyone who belongs to you for yourself, so that this union as promised, shall be once and for all, eternal and forever. Let this marvelous truth inspire me to live responsibly with everything you have entrusted me.  May I be a good steward.  As I continue to meditate on this promise of your return, Holy Spirit, teach me, guide me and empower me as light of the world and salt of the earth, so that I shall not lose sight of this promise.  Thank you Jesus and in your precious name I give thanks and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment