Sunday 6 December 2015

Deeply Rooted And Grounded In Christ

Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.  Matthew 24:23-24 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father as the world events unfold, it is getting clearer that the days are evil and many hearts are turning cold towards the truth of Christ's love. Your Word serves to remind me that my faith has to be deeply rooted and grounded in Christ. Though temptations are getting more subtle and trials more unexpected, your Word shall always be the lamp upon my feet and the light to my path. Father I pray for an increase in the ability to discern the spirit of deception, falsehood and lies. I trust in your power to sustain me and your grace to strengthen me, as I keep walking in your light and abiding in your love.  In Jesus' precious name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment