Friday 11 December 2015

Getting My Heart Condition Ready For Christ's Return

And while they were going to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the marriage feast, and the door was shut. Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, lord, open to us.  But he answered, ‘Truly, I say to you, I do not know you.’ Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour.  Matthew 25:10-13 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus you talk about your death, resurrection and ascension to the Father. Now in this passage, you talk about your return and instruct me to get myself - heart, mind, soul and strength, to be ready for your return, just like the 5 wise virgins.  Father I pray that i will not be sucked into this world system of buying and selling which simply seeks to satisfy man's fleshy desire, and has nothing to do the spirit man or you, Father God. May I be diligent in reading and meditating on your living Word every day, and let my spirit be strengthened and heart readied for your return. Guide me to Bible believing people who are like-minded and watchful to usher in your second coming .  In your name Jesus I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment