Monday 14 December 2015

Every Act Of Kindness Done Is To And For Jesus

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, 'Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink?And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?'And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.' Matthew 25:37-40 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father every act of kindness to the poor and sick means so much to you for it is an act done to and for Jesus. O Lord i am feeling elated, empathic and empowered as i now grasp the depth of your compassion and mercy for the downtrodden, despised and disadvantaged. I indeed have no excuse not to do the work of God for such needs are everywhere. Father help me to be other-centred and willing to go extra mile. Once again i pray that my heart be pure and faith simple as you guide me to someone needy today. In Jesus' name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment