Thursday 3 December 2015

God Sees The Heart

Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law: justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others.  Matthew 23:24 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I know that nothing escapes your sight for you see and know what is in my heart. May my heart experience these truths about justice, mercy and faithfulness, and exercise them especially toward those who are physically and mentally challenging. Father remember these people who are disadvantaged, underprivileged and marginalised.  Grant them strength to face many challenges every day. As you bring them to cross my path this week, may my eyes be open to recognise them and share God's love with them in practical ways.  Thank you for listening to my prayer. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment