Wednesday 2 December 2015

Kingdom Of Heaven Is Real

But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in.  Matthew 23:13 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father many many still have not known you, let alone entering into the Kingdom of Heaven. I pray for an increase of your love in me as I seek to reach out to those who will be perishing - my family members, relatives, friends and colleagues. Let your divine love soften their hardened heart and may they respond to your great mercy. Help me to be steadfast and focused in carrying out the Great Commission and to be the channel to usher them into your eternal Kingdom. Holy Spirit may I be sensitive to your leading as you empower me to be an effective witness for Christ.  In Jesus' blessed name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment