Thursday 17 December 2015

My Sins Are Forever Forgiven By Jesus' Blood


Now as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and after blessing it broke it and gave it to the disciples, and said, “Take, eat; this is my body.” And he took a cup, and when he had given thanks he gave it to them, saying, “Drink of it, all of you, for this is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins.  Matthew 26:26-28  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father since the day I asked Jesus into my life, my sins have been forgiven forever for Jesus' blood completely cleansed them and made me blameless in God's sight. I am now living each day by putting my trust in Christ, and walking with Him daily with His peace, love and joy in my heart. Each time I do sin again, I can always confess to Him and ask Him for His forgivness so that I shall have fellowship and communion with Him every moment. Father may I be conscientious in walking uprightly in your presence. May my heart be pure and faith simple every day.  In Jesus' wonderful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment