Saturday 19 December 2015

Truly Jesus Experienced Extreme Sorrow and Suffering To Save Humanity

Then he said to them, “My soul is very sorrowful, even to death; remain here, and watch with me.” And going a little farther he fell on his face and prayed, saying, “My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as you will.”  Matthew 26:38-39  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father truly Jesus experienced extreme sorrow and suffering to save me from sins and eternal damnation. As I reflect on the last lap of your earthly journey with the Father, Lord Jesus, you are  very clear, determined and focused to fulfill the will of God especially at the most crucial and important moment of your earthly life. I am indeed unworthy to receive this gift of eternal life. Thank you Lord Jesus for your grace which has granted me this uncondional gift made possible by your sinless life, sacrificial death, and truimphant resurrection.  Thank you for this eternal hope which brings divine peace in my heart and immeasurable joy to my spirit.  May I live a life worthy of your name, as a Christian in the Body of Christ.  May others see me as the light of the world and salt of the earth as I live by faith in you and your Word daily.  In your precious name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment