Saturday 5 December 2015

God's Love In Me Shall Withstand All Things Till Christ's Return

And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. But the one who endures to the end will be saved. And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come. Matthew 23:12-13 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father many things are bringing fears, worries and confusions while living in this era of human history. My desire is to keep abiding in your love and obey your Word daily. Father let my faith be simple and heart pure as I turn my eye upon Jesus and look into His marvelous face for strength each day.  I pray that my heart will not turn cold towards people particularly those who are difficult to love and challenging to accept. May the joy of the Lord strengthen me to walk in your love. In Jesus' joyful name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment