Tuesday 15 December 2015

Absolute Obedience Till The Last Breath

You know that after two days the Passover is coming, and the Son of Man will be delivered up to be crucified.  Matthew 26:2 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father the life that Jesus lives is a life of total obedience to you and He fulfills the perfect plan for Him, even to the point of death. And in His last breath, His last word was "It is finished!". As i reflect on how Jesus ends His earthly life, Father may i increase in my desire to live my life purposefully and meaningfully modelled after Jesus that your perfect will be fulfilled in me. Grant me your grace which will empower me to live a godly and holy life releasing the richness of your unconditional love and mighty power to touch many thirsty souls around me. In Jesus' name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment