Friday 18 December 2015

God's Divine Forgiveness Helps Me To Be Gracious And Forgiving

Peter answered him, "Though they all fall away because of you, I will never fall away." Jesus said to him, "Truly, I tell you, this very night, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times." Peter said to him, "Even if I must die with you, I will not deny you!" And all the disciples said the same.  Matthew 26:33-35  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father let the word of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable unto you in everything i do, say and reflect today for you know everything that is my heart. Father i am deeply amazed as i think about the vastness and extent of your forgiveness which stretches from the east to the west. O Father it is beyond the comprehension of my finite mind. The forgiveness experienced by Peter for denying you three times amply shows the magnitude of your grace and mercy through this divine forgiveness. Help me to be gracious with my words and forgiving in my heart while interacting with various people today. In Jesus' name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment