Sunday 13 December 2015

What Would True Dsiciple Of Jesus Do?

Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’  Matthew 25:34-36 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father these six areas of ministry mentioned here are what every true disciple would do for these are what Jesus and His disicples had done 2000 years ago. O Father guide me to reach out to the hungry, thirsty, stranger, naked, sick and the prisoner for these marginalised people truly need your grace and mercy to inherit the Kingdom of Heaven. May I experience a greater joy embracing this work that is so dear and close to your heart. Holy Spirit thank you for leading, teaching and empowering me to do the work of God. In Jesus' precious name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment