Wednesday 9 December 2015

Christ Shall Return While The World Continues With Business As Usual

For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.  Matthew 24:37-39 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this is a very solemn warning to me in that I need to be ever watchful and alert every day, for Christ shall return while the world continues with business as usual like the days of Noah. May my morning thought be mindful of the urgency to share the good news with both strangers and friends, and my evening thoughts be a grateful heart of thanksgiving for your grace, mercy and love every moment of the day. Teach me Holy Spirit to depend on your guidance to say and do the things for today. I also ask for wisdom and discernment to recognise the times and seasons of endtimes, so that my heart is always in alignment with the Kingdom's agenda.  In Jesus' gracious name I pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment