Tuesday 22 December 2015

Isolation And Separation To Bring Reconciliation

When morning came, all the chief priests and the elders of the people took counsel against Jesus to put him to death. And they bound him and led him away and delivered him over to Pilate the governor.   Matthew 27:1-2  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father as I come to this passage describing the beginning of Jesus' isolation and seperation from loved ones, especially His disciples and family, and particularly His mother Mary, I feel so thankful for this deliberate act of obedience with the passionate desire to bring forgiveness, reconciliation and restoration to man. The kindness and goodness of Jesus is about your great love for me.  Father let my heart be deeply rooted in this wonderful spiritual truth, and let me truly embrace your love dearly and daily. I pray that you will lead me to someone who shall to receive your divine love today.  In Jesus' precious name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment