Wednesday 16 December 2015

Turning My Brokenness Into Beautiful Thing Unto Jesus Today

But Jesus, aware of this, said to them, "Why do you trouble the woman? For she has done a beautiful thing to me. For you always have the poor with you, but you will not always have me. In pouring this ointment on my body, she has done it to prepare me for burial. Matthew 26:10-12 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father it was truly a beautiful thing done to you despite being a social outcast labelled on this woman. Father i see the beauty in her heart and her deep love for you displaying a very pure and intimate affection for you. Thank you Father for this example of showing me how to demonstrate unconditional love to you. May i put aside time today to have some reflective moment and  meditate on this wonderful example. May i love you personally and unconditional today despite my brokeness and weaknesses. In Jesus' name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment