Saturday 12 December 2015

Good And Faithful Steward Brings Joy To God

And he who had received the five talents came forward, bringing five talents more, saying, ‘Master, you delivered to me five talents; here I have made five talents more.’  His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.  Matthew 25:20-21  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father every day is a gift from you, and it is also a day to be responsible and accountable over all the things you have entrusted to me. What I have can be used to bless others, especially those who are orphans, widows, sick and the poor. Teach me to be faithful in big and small things trusting that you will multiply and give the increase in your perfect time. May I focus on heavenly things that really matter for the earthly things given to me, which are time, talents and treasure, are but means to share your unconditional love and grace to soften their hearts so that they shall be open to receive Christ as personal Saviour and Lord.  Father I commit this blessed Saturday to your loving hand asking you to guide me to be a blessings to someone who needs a touch from you,  In Jesus' wonderful name I pray and give thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment