Friday 1 January 2016

A Servant Of Jesus Christ Called By God

James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, To the twelve tribes in the Dispersion: Greetings.  James 1:1

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for this brand new year of 2016.  I desire to walk faithfully with you as a servant of God serving my Master, my Lord Jesus Christ.  Christ is indeed my identity and to Him do I belong.  I pray that my heart will demonstrate the spirit of Christ evidenced by the spirit of humility, meekness and obedience.  Let my life be a blessing to others and a sweet aroma to you Father God. May I deepen my desire to seek first the kingdom of God and your righteousness.  May my life count for eternity and may it bring glory to you. In Jesus' wonderful name I give thanks and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment