Thursday 28 January 2016

Sincerely Ask God For Salvation Of Family Members

Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, proclaiming the gospel of God, and saying, “The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel.” Mark 1:14-15 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I know that time is ticking fast for your coming back is imminent, anytime when many would least expect. I pray for every unsaved member in my family to receive your abundant grace and rich mercy. Holy Spirit let them feel the unconditional love of God and reveal Christ's forgiveness for their sins, so that they shall truly experience the abundant life in Jesus, as Saviour, Healer, Deliverer and Lord. May my life be a light to lead them to your saving grace.  In Jesus' blessed name I pray. 

No comments:

Post a Comment