Monday 4 January 2016

Walking In Divine Wisdom

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.  James 1:5  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this is a wonderful desire coming from your heart in that you care enough to see me walk in divine wisdom to manage various life challenges encountered daily. I ask for your wisdom to be proactive in supporting and serving people under my care. Help me to examine my heart whenever i am reactive to any perceived unpleasant circumstance. May i keep experiencing divine peace from above. Thank you for another gift of life today. Lead me to bless someone whom you would like me to touch with your love. Father i give you praise and thanks for being my help, strength and shield. In Jesus' gracious name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment