Sunday 10 January 2016

Obedience Brings Blessings

But the one who looks into the perfect law, the law of liberty, and perseveres, being no hearer who forgets but a doer who acts, he will be blessed in his doing.  James 1:25  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father living a Christian life is having abundant life filled with love, peace and joy.  I know this can only be possible with my obedience to you. I thank you for the Cross which Jesus carried to save me from my sins and now I am taking up my own cross to sanctify myself so that I may walk in holiness, love and power by your grace. Through this walk of obedience, may I be a blessing to many as I walk the talk demonstrating the unconditional love of God. I thank you again for experiencing eternal life now while looking to your return.  In your wonderful name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment