Monday 18 January 2016

Submit My Tongue To The Holy Spirit

But no human being can tame the tongue. It is a restless evil, full of deadly poison. With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse people who are made in the likeness of God. From the same mouth come blessing and cursing. My brothers, these things ought not to be so.  James 3:8-10 ESV.

Dear Heaven Father may the words that come forth from my mouth glorify you and edify man as i submit my tongue and every part of my body, soul and spirit to the guidance of the Holy Spirit and obey His gentle still voice. I shall take this warning seriously so as not to be a stumbling block to others especially those seeking to experience the reality of God in their lives. May this day be a blessed day as i desire to see the beauty of your creation through sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. In Jesus' awesome name i give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment