Friday 22 January 2016

God Is Always Involved In My Life And Work

Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a y ear there and trade and make a profit"- yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we will live and do this or that." James 4:13-15 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father i am living in borrowed time ever since you have purchased my redemption by the blood of Christ. Life now is meaningful and purposeful because you are always involved in my life and work. I pray that your will for me be carried out obediently knowing that serving and loving you are inseparable in fulfilling your will. May i always be mindful that earthly life is but a vapour, brief and temporal. I thank you Father for your steadfast love and great mercy towards me every day. In Jesus' name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment