Monday 25 January 2016

Keeping Heart Pure For Jesus' Return

Be patient, therefore, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. See how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth, being patient about it, until it receives the early and the late rains. You also, be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is at hand.  James 5:7-8  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father the certainty of Christ coming back soon is getting more imminent as the world events keep unfolding in this last day. May my heart be strengthened and purified by your living Word each passing day, as I wait upon your return which shall be in power and glory. Father let the love I have for you grow stronger and deeper knowing that your grace is always sufficient for me.  Thank you for meeting all my daily needs, be they spiritually, emotionally, physically or relationally. Thank you Jesus for your sacrificial love that has transformed me from darkness into your wonderful light.  In your precious name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment