Saturday 16 January 2016

Active Faith Made Visible By Good Works

Do you want to be shown, you foolish person, that faith apart from works is useless? Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered up his son Isaac on the altar? You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by his works.  James 2:20-22  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father, though good works do not save me, however, these affirmative verses assured me of the ministry you have called me to, that is, to minister to the poor and sick - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. May my life shall always be a burning altar eliciting sweet and holy fragrance  unto your throne of grace so that I, like many others in your fold who are called by your name, never cease to find mercy, love and healing under the shadow of your mighty wings. Let the work I do today encourage someone to come closer to the Cross and experience the divine love in Christ Jesus. In your awesome name I pray Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment