Wednesday 6 January 2016

I am Always Blessed Even Under Trials For I Love Jesus

Blessed is the man who remains steadfast under trial, for when he has stood the test he will receive the crown of life, which God has promised to those who love him.  James 1:12  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father as i wake up every morning i am able to say to myself "I am blessed" because you watch over me, my coming out and going in. I have a place in your heart and you have already prepared for me the crown of life and i live with you eternally. I ask for wisdom and understanding when undergoing a trial, so that i can learn and grow to be more Christlike loving man and loving you unconditionally. I thank you for the wonderful grace given to me each time i choose to obey what your Word says. I also thank you for another day, the gift of life to enjoy and enrich my walk with you. In Jesus' name i pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment