Wednesday 13 January 2016

Love God And Despise Not The Poor

 Listen, my beloved brothers, has not God chosen those who are poor in the world to be rich in faith and heirs of the kingdom, which he has promised to those who love him?  James 2:5  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father the poor have a special place in your heart, and you see their heart of love for you. Thank you for this reminder of the tendency to show partiality toward those who are of higher economic strata, well-educated and materially rich overlooking the fact that many are actually spiritually immature and are stagnated in their walk with you.  Help me not to be overwhelmed by the care and worries of this world. Father I know that I can feel and experience you personally because you are a loving and caring God. Let my love deepen as I trust and obey you daily. In Jesus' name I pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment