Sunday 3 January 2016

Let My Faith Produce Patience And Joy

For you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.  James 1:3-4  ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father i have faith already deposited into my spirit, which can produce steadfastness - one that shall withstand trials of all kinds. Let my faith grow to bear the fruit of the Spirit particularly patience and joy. Also let it impact the spiritual life of many who are longing to be touched by you, be it emotionally, physically or supernaturally. May my faith in you be the solid rock to overcome trials, be it at work, in ministry, with family and relationships, or in finances. Father i shall look to you to deepen my faith and strengthen my trust in you regardless of external circumstances. In Jesus' mighty name i pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment