Wednesday 27 January 2016

When God Leads, He Provides

The Spirit immediately drove him out into the wilderness. And he was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. And he was with the wild animals, and the angels were ministering to him.  Mark 1:12-13 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this scene of seeing Jesus, as a human like me, as He is being led by the Holy Spirit, there is protection and provision despite the presence of wild beasts and satan. I pray that i will keep having this spiritual hunger of desiring to be led by you and to grow in my faith, keep being steadfast and unwavering amid the non-stop fiery darts of the evil one, directing at my weaknesses everyday. Holy Spirit let my yearning for your abiding presence and fellowshipping with you be sincere and pure. In Jesus' name i commit today's activities into your wonderful hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment