Wednesday 18 November 2015

What Is My Life's Real Goal?

“See, we are going up to Jerusalem. And the Son of Man will be delivered over to the chief priests and scribes, and they will condemn him to death and deliver him over to the Gentiles to be mocked and flogged and crucified, and he will be raised on the third day.”  Matthew 20:18-19 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father this morning the burning question I am asking myself is to know what is the real, ultimate goal for me in this brief, short and temporal life on earth. Every step that Jesus took while on earth is not about himself, but about your divine plan for every human soul. I cast my care and anxiety onto your guiding hand Father.  May the desire and hope that I have now be in alignment with your plan for me. I want to do your will, glorify you and grow to be more like Christ each day.  May your love energise me to walk in confidence, compassion and conviction so that I shall not lose sight of my calling.  Thank you Father for lifting me up with this Scripture in that Jesus' real goal in life is to be the true and lasting sacrifice for man's sin enabling anyone who believes in Him to enter eternity and to be with God.  Thank you Jesus for this amazing gift of divine love, and in your wonderful name I give thanks and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment