Sunday 8 November 2015

Every Child Is Very Precious To Heavenly Father

See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 18:10 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus you reveal to me this great and wonderful truth here in that the existence, growth and well-being of every child on earth is indeed very special and significant to our Abba Father. Angels are watching over them and bring them before God Almighty constantly. Lord I do experience the joy that children bring to me whenever I talk and play with them. So simple and adorable are they that I do sense the image of God in them as they talk, laugh and play. May I embrace them with the immense love you have for them and also willing to learn from them about your awesome and unconditional love evidenced in all corners of the earth. In Jesus' name I praise and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment