Thursday 19 November 2015

Is My Life Like Jesus?

It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”  Matthew 20:26-28 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus let my mind think of you every day for you are my model for life, work, ministry and relationships. Teach me to know and experience what it means to have a servant heart, one that is giving and forgiving, loving others without expecting to be rewarded, kind and gracious towards others who are marginalised, poor and sick. These people are often overlooked and forgotten. Lord, whatever I do I want to do it for the glory of God. Let your love, joy and peace flow through my words and actions in my interactions with various people today. Thank you Father for yet another blessed day with you.  In Jesus' precious name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment