Thursday 26 November 2015

I Am Now Clothed With The Righteousness Of Christ

But when the king came in to look at the guests, he saw there a man who had no wedding garment. And he said to him, 'Friend, how did you get in here without a wedding garment?' And he was speechless.Then the king said to the attendants, 'Bind him hand and foot and cast him into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 'For many are called, but few are chosen."  Matthew 21:11-14 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father i am fully and completely clothed with the righteousness of Christ. To this i am forever grateful to you. I know i am not sinless, but blameless before your throne of grace. i know that this robe of righteousness in me is bought with the previous blood of Christ at the cross. I shall meditate on your Word to let this divine truth sink deep into my spirit. Father may i walk with you having the joy and peace in my heart in yet another blessed day. Lead me Holy Spirit to be a healing hand to someone whose guilt and shame need to be washed by the blood of Christ and be clothed with His righteousness. In Jesus' awesome name i pray and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment