Tuesday 10 November 2015

Love Builds Up!

"If your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault, between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. Matthew 18:15 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father may I be motivated by your love to help build up someone who needs to be aware of things that are not right in your sight. I ask for your guidance to help me do a self-reflection first and let you open door to do this important step of reconciliation. I also ask for your divine wisdom for the words to speak too. Father may my heart be pure and faith simple as i have conversations daily with people of all walks of life. May I also have a good self awareness when my words do cause someone to stumble. I thank you Father for this instruction which shall bring healing to the wound of many hurting hearts, thereby restoring the joy of the Lord in their souls. May I always be sensitive to the Holy Spirit in this wonderful process of releasing God's love and forgiveness. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment