Wednesday 4 November 2015

Believing A Miraculous Experience With God

However, not to give offense to them, go to the sea and cast a hook and take the first fish that comes up, and when you open its mouth you will find a shekel. Take that and give it to them for me and for yourself.” Matthew 17:27 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I am amazed by this miracle and am seeing Jesus being sensitive to fellow human needs and He takes practical steps to meet them to glorify you.  Father I pray for an experience with you that I know it is a miracle divinely arranged to meet my needs and bring glory to you. I also pray for those who are sick in the cancer support group to receive a miraculous touch from your healing hand soon, for by His stripes we are healed. Father, let this Wednesday be a blessed day that your manifold blessings shall flow to change the many lives who are groping in the darkness of deception, depression and demonic influences.   Jesus, in you miighty name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment