Tuesday 17 November 2015

Eternal Life Begins Now

And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or lands, for my name's sake, will receive a hundredfold and will inherit eternal life. But many who are first will be last, and the last first. Matthew 19:29-30 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father the joy and peace in Heaven is now being experienced in my heart because eternal life has already begun since the day I asked Jesus to forgive my sins and be Lord and Saviour of my life. I commit my life afresh to you this morning.  May I be faithful in all things entrusted to me as I desire to be a good steward.  May my words be seasoned with grace and truth in all my conversations today. May there be someone touched by you during a conversation and be brought closer to you. In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment