Friday 6 November 2015

Jesus' Heart Goes To The Needy

And calling to him a child, he put him in the midst of them... "Whoever receives one such child in my name receives me. Matthew 18:2,5 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus I thank you for another morning and day with you. Good morning Lord! I read your Word here and it warms my heart to know that you care for the needy even as you would want me to especially embrace little children with the wonderful love I have received from you. Lord help me learn to feel the way you would feel whenever I meet a needy person. May I not hurry through the conversation but be sensitive and discerning to the words and facial expressions so that a particular need can be understood and help can be given. O Lord let me experience the mighty grace of God Almighty to boldly proclaim your divine love to the hurting hearts wherever you lead. In Jesus' awesome name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment