Saturday 14 November 2015

Children Belong To The Kingdom Of Heaven

Then children were brought to him that he might lay his hands on them and pray. The disciples rebuked the people,  but Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me and do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.” And he laid his hands on them and went away.  Matthew 19:13-15 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I pray for myself to love every child the way you do for truly they belong to you and your eternal kingdom. May I reach out to children especially those who lack parental care and support and their safety is also compromised. Help me to feel for them and let your compassion envelop me when the door is open for me to minister to them.  Thank you Father.  In Jesus' blessed name I ask and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment