Monday 30 November 2015

Practice Before Preaching

So practice and observe whatever they tell you-but not what they do. For they preach, but do not practice. Matthew 23:3 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father i shall take heed of this stern reminder in that my life and lifestyle as well as my words and deeds have to be consistent for they do carry a message - whom i have believed and entrusted my life. May i consciously and conscientiously practice everything according to your living Word, before utter a word of advice or instruction to others. Father i desire my heart to be pure and faith simple in fellowshipping with you and man. May this fresh new week be filled with the joy of the Lord and the work that my hands laid upon be meaningful, fruitful and glorifying to you Father. In Jesus' name i give thanks and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment