Monday 9 November 2015

Knowing God's Deepest Desire 

What do you think? If a man has a hundred sheep, and one of them has gone astray, does he not leave the ninety-nine on the mountains and go in search of the one that went astray? And if he finds it, truly, I say to you, he rejoices over it more than over the ninety-nine that never went astray. So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish. Matthew 18:12-14 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I know the lost will always be lost now and throughout eternity unless they have their sins cleansed by the blood of Jesus and be born again receiving the newness of life from you. Create in me this sense of urgency and increase the desire to reach out to the lost with your love and power. I commit this new week to you and trust your guiding hand upon the things you have prepared for me including meeting different people according to your will. May they be touched by your love.

No comments:

Post a Comment