Monday 2 November 2015

Mustard Seed Faith To Believe Jesus

He said to them, "Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus i commit this new week to you as I seek to walk by faith in you - everything I know of you and what you are since the day I open my heart to you. Teach me not to walk by sight. I know I have to see beyond the five senses when carrying out daily activities. Lord let my faith see the things you want me to see and obey your instructions to see breakthrough in my life and in the lives of people that I am interacting at work, in ministry, during family time, with friends and strangers alike. Heavenly Father truly great is thy faithfulness! In Jesus' name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment