Tuesday 24 November 2015

Truly God Is No Respecter of Persons

For John came to you in the way of righteousness, and you did not believe him, but the tax collectors and the prostitutes believed him. And even when you saw it, you did not afterward change your minds and believe him. Matthew 21:32 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father every human soul is wonderfully and fearfully created in your divine image and likeness. I know this is my true worth. Help me to see every one in my circle of influence the way you see them. This Scripture tells me that you are no respecter of persons for every one can be made whole and be righteous by taking a step of faith to believe Jesus has forgiven his or her sins at the cross. Father may my family members, friends, and colleagues receive your mercy and grace enabling them to seek for lasting joy and peace by trusting Christ completely.  In Jesus' name I ask and give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment