Sunday 1 November 2015

A Life Truly Pleasing To God


He was still speaking when, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my beloved Son, with whom I am well pleased; listen to him.” Matthew 17:5 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father truly a life pleasing to you is a moment by moment obedience with the desire and love to please you from my heart. This scripture is one of the two times you have declared from Heaven the strong affirmation of the life of Christ that is so pleasing to you.  Jesus heard twice this audible declaration of your good pleasure for a life well pleasing to you during His three and  half years of ministry.  It brings so much joy to you.  Father, may I walk in a manner that brings similar joy and gladness to you - a life truly pleasing to you! Every day is a new and fresh day which is a precious gift from Heaven. I desire to be an obedient child who knows your heartbeat, and to complete the work you have already prepared for me. In Jesus' wonderful name I give thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment