Tuesday 3 November 2015

Glorify God Till The Last Breath

As they were gathering in Galilee, Jesus said to them, "The Son of Man is about to be delivered into the hands of men, and they will kill him, and he will be raised on the third day." And they were greatly distressed. Matthew 17:22-23 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father may my life on earth be meaningful, purposeful, blessed and selfless for the years i have on earth are given by you. Like Jesus who walks according to your perfect will on earth even at His last breath, may I glorify you with every breath I have from you. Lord Jesus you are the author and perfecter of my faith. Teach me Lord to learn to increase my trust in you. May today be another blessed day to see your unconditional love flow into a soul that yearns for an encounter with you. In your awesome name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment