Saturday 7 November 2015

Weakening Power Of Sinful Nature By His Grace

And if your hand or your foot causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life crippled or lame than with two hands or two feet to be thrown into the eternal fire. And if your eye causes you to sin, tear it out and throw it away. It is better for you to enter life with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into the hell of fire. Matthew 18:8-9 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father I know I am living in two worlds simultaneously - natural and spiritual worlds. Fleshy and evil influences seek to lure me away from living with a pure conscience and a blameless life daily. I pray that every part of my body as well as my thought life be righteous and constantly be in alignment with your living Word by your grace and mercy. Help me to keep very short account with you so that no sin shall be made a barrier to commune with you and may your divine peace be my guide every moment of the day. In Jesus' name I give thanks and praise.

No comments:

Post a Comment