Sunday 29 November 2015

Truly Love God And Sincerely Love Man

And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.  Matthew 22:37-39 ESV.

Dear Heavenly Father you are a God of love for everything you are and do is characterised by love, divine, unconditional love towards your creation.  My response to you is to truly love you and sincerely love man daily. Help me, Father, to make the feeling and thought of love in me to become visible, tangible and experiential in my daily interaction with people. May I be fully enveloped by your love and reciprocate with the love that comes from a pure heart and a simple faith. I commit today to your loving hand.  In Jesus' name I pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment