Wednesday 11 November 2015

I Can Forgive Because Of The Blood Of Jesus

Then Peter came up and said to him, “Lord, how often will my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? As many as seven times?”  Jesus said to him, “I do not say to you seven times, but seventy-seven times.  Matthew 18:21-22 ESV.

Dear Lord Jesus I thank you for letting me experience the true meaning of forgiveness which is made possible by your blood on the cross.  That experience totally lifted up the heavy burden in my heart. O Lord that was a very deep and personal touch of your great love for me. I am absolutely set free by you and I know I can and should forgive everyone and anyone who needs my forgiveness.  I have freely received and I can freely give of your love, forgiveness, blessings, patience, goodness, kindness and many, many more! Teach me Lord to increase in me a desire to be generous toward the needy, poor and the sick for they need that same touch of your divine love and forgiveness. In Jesus' wonderful name I ask and give thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment