Tuesday 18 August 2015

Think Heavenly Walk Faithfully

But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and tomorrow is thrown into the oven, will he not much more clothe you, O you of little faith?  Matthew 6:30 (ESV) 

Dear Heavenly Father while living in trying time like this with huge part of the earth filled with calamities, diseases, bloodshed, hunger and starvation, and many uncertainties, help me to think heavenly and walk faithfully by the grace of Jesus, love of God and communion with the Holy Spirit. Teach me to see everything including my family, work, church, friends, hobbies and ministry from your perspective, and never lose sight of my calling and the portion alloted for me so that my roots shall be grounded on kingdom values and principles, instead of earthly delights and materialistic pursuits. Father may I be sensitive to your Spirit's leading and ready to speak words of encouragement to someone who is overly concerned about physical well-being today. In Jesus' name of pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment